I have noticed something interesting over the past 30 years or so, that I am sure you have noticed as well. No matter what a person’s background is, they are an authority on World War II, Hitler and the Nazis. In most people’s minds, the “truth” about this particular war is completely known, there is no debate, good vs. evil, good won, the end. Yet if you ask them if they have heard of the Gleiwitz incident, for example, they draw a blank stare. For 70+ years now, we have been bombarded with a media barrage of a very simplistic and one-sided version of WWII, so much so, it has given millions of people all over the world, the confidence to claim to be an authority on this war, and that there is no need for debate, as it is an open and shut case. It has been called “the good war”, the one war we can all count on to clearly show us who were the good guys, and who were the bad guys. The problem with this narrative is that it is not based in reality at all. World War II was not a Hollywood movie like we were lead to believe, fought on a Hollywood set, but rather a very complex series of events that we are still feeling the effects of today.
If you are reading this article, you have probably gotten past the “gatekeepers” of the alternative truth media. You better believe our government would like to severely restrict the internet at this time, but for various reasons, they have been unsuccessful (although that is rapidly changing at places like Amazon where over 100 titles were banned from their online store, and youtube has begun censoring material and de-monetizing many accounts they don’t agree with). In the meantime, they have created “gatekeepers” to essentially trap those sincere truth seekers into not going all the way but instead stopping off to listen to the 80%/20% messages of alternative media personalities like Alex Jones, Henry Makow, Jim Mars or David Icke who all give the eager truth seeker 80% of the truth about what is really going on, but they also leave a very significant 20% out of the picture. I even remember when I used to read Icke back in the 90’s accusing the government and media of using the 80%/20% technique, not knowing he was doing it himself all along. I guess the originator of much of this was William Cooper. Old Bill Cooper wrote a very influential book called, “Behold a Pale Horse”, and in it, is a translation of the Protocols of Zion where Bill decided to insert the word Illuminati everytime the word Jews appeared. All of these “gatekeepers” are highly problematic, and have most likely trapped many unsuspecting and sincere individuals, many of them who are still “trapped” to this day. Most of these “researchers” are not critical at all of the official WWII narrative, yet they will go into detail about the “inside job” of 911, and other international conspiracies. Questioning WWII is the last stop, on the truth train, and the one with the biggest payback, in my opinion.
Those who question the official WWII story are called revisionists, and many of them are fine with this label, but I have somewhat of a problem with this. To me, when I think of revision, I think of a “revised edition” of a book. Something is added, or there is an alteration, many times to improve upon the previous edition. The problem with this is that in the case of WWII, most “revisionist” scholars are doing something much more radical. Most are essentially tossing the official story in the garbage and completely starting over. And in fact, the more I research this topic, the more I agree with them and understand that what we were told, and what actually happened, is actually a complete 180 degree inversion. The official version is nothing more than allied wartime propaganda that has continued to this day. The good news, is that there is much out there that reveals the truth, but it is difficult to find and organize. How does one go about peeling the onion on this monstrous lie? You have to have a plan, and there are definitely good sources to start with, while others require a more refined taste. Because of this, I have come up with a reading plan for anyone interested in sincerely unraveling this mystery, to do so successfully. My recommendations fall into three categories: novice, intermediate and advanced.
Novice Level Revisionist: The best way to approach WWII if you are new to the topic is the “survey” or “big picture” approach. There are several excellent books that provide this wide angle viewpoint for the interested reader.
1. The Bad War by Mike King. Back in March of 2017, this book was banned from Amazon along with over 100 other titles. Kind of shocking, because although Mike debunks the Holocaust in the book, this is by no means a “holocaust denial” book. It is, however, an excellent chronological survey, that actually goes all the way back to 1848, so you really do get an excellent history lesson. The book is loaded with primary source quotes and many illustrations. It really allows you to see all the connections and although the book is written in a simple, straightforward style, you will find no sappy, simple-minded white-washing of the original events.
2. Germany’s War: The Origins, Aftermath & Atrocities of World War II by John Wear Another excellent survey of the war from the German perspective which contains a great deal of research and information not found in others books of its kind. The book is in three parts: Part 1- a detailed survey of how the Allies, not the Germans wanted World War II and how they made it happen. Part 2 – a section on the atrocities committed by the Allies which are almost never discussed by “court” historians. Part 3 – an examination of the accusations against Germany in regards to the atrocities they committed, including the Holocaust.
3. The Ruling Elite: Death, Destruction, and Domination by Deanna Spingola. This book is over 700 pages long of valuable information about Hitler, and who he really was, and how he transformed Germany. There is also information on pre-war events and there is extensive information on little known events that happened during WWII such as Rudolf Hess’s peace mission to Britain.
4. The Myth of German Villainy by Benton Bradbury. This is an excellent book, and it attacks WWII from the perspective of the Germans. Why were the Germans villainized so greatly? Mr. Bradbury suggests that the negative propaganda from WWII was in many ways an extension of the negative propaganda from WWI. What I found most helpful was seeing the war from the German perspective, which is rare because most of what we get is a disproportionate amount of the “Anglo-US” version of events.
5. Churchill, Hitler, and “The Unnecessary War”: How Britain Lost Its Empire and the West Lost the World by Patrick Buchanan. Anyone who lived through the 1980’s remembers Pat Buchanan. He is no longer a reporter for ABC, nor is he running for office, but instead he writes some very good articles and this book. The book makes a great argument that WWII was a war that we should have avoided, given the destructiveness to Europe, European peoples, and the tremendous cost to the British Empire and the United States.
6. The All Lies Invasion by Mike Walsh. This is a recently published book by author Michael Walsh, who has written extensively about Hitler and the Third Reich. This book is a catalog of the extensive list of lies written about Hitler, National Socialism, Third Reich Germany and World War II. This book is essential because it exposes so many of the lies that are still pervasive today, that you must understand if you intend to get to the truth.
7. Apocalypse 1945: The Destruction of Dresden by David Irving. This was one of David Irving’s first books, and got him noticed by historians and non-historians. It is an excellent account of the events leading up to Dresden, the bombings and the aftermath. Irving is well-known for his reliance on first hand sources, and this book has many eyewitness accounts as well as interviews with top British and German officials. All of his books are good, and he was one of the first historians who told the German side of the story.
Intermediate Level Revisionist: After you are able to see the bigger picture, and start to see how the lies really do not make any sense at all, you are ready to confront key issues head on. The intermediate level is where you can look at specific events, and personalities, so in many ways it is the opposite of the wide angle viewpoint of the novice. You also will want to start looking at primary sources, something that most mainstream historians never do.
1. Warwolves of the Iron Cross: The Union Jackal: “england’s bloody path to empire and downfall” (Wehrwolf Book 4) By Veronica Clark. This book is loaded with many hidden gems, primarily having to do with Hitler and National Socialist Germany. This book debunks many myths surrounding Hitler and Germany, many of them propagated by several truth media “gatekeepers”. Was Hitler a Rothschild agent? Was National Socialist Germany funded by the Rothschilds? Is there a “Fourth Reich” in the US? Ms. Clark shoots down them all, one by one, revealing a very different Hitler and National Socialist Germany than what we were taught and manipulated to believe. V.K. Clark has many books out and is one of the few researchers who is doing significant work correcting the official WWII story. This book, in my opinion, is the best place to start.
2. The Real Roosevelts By Mike King. This is a much needed corrective to the propaganda documentary by Ken Burns called “The Roosevelts”. This book is written in similar format to The Bad War, and with just as much primary documentation and piercing wit. In fact, in many ways, this is a very scathing satire of the Roosevelts, and it should make you laugh. One thing is certain, you will forever forget their crispy clean image so painstakingly crafted by the media.
3. Why Hitler Came to Power By Theodore Abel. This is another excellent primary source book, that was written during the time of National Socialist Germany and NOT 50-70 years after. The author received over 700 essays from NSDAP members on why they joined the party. The author selected a cross-section for the book, and so you get a unique inside view of the motivations of Germans from all walks of life of why they were enthusiastic about Hitler and the National Socialists.
4. The War that Had Many Fathers By Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof. This book is another long, well-researched book, that goes into great detail chronicling the beginning of WWII. It is unique because it is written by a German scholar, so we get the German perspective (which you will start to realize is much more accurate and truthful than the Anglo-US perspective).
5. Communism in Germany By Adolf Ehrt. Nothing is more understated and ignored than the real Communist threat during the interwar period in Germany. This expose, was written by an NSDAP party member in 1938. After reading this well-documented book, which is not an emotional propaganda piece, you will start to understand what a huge threat communism was to Germany, and that the rise of Hitler and the NSDAP was a REACTION to this monstrous beast.
6. The Eastern Front By Leon Degrelle. This is an excellent first person combat narrative from one of Hitler’s most decorated and heroic SS soldiers. No, he was not a mind controlled German pure-bread Aryan robot, but rather a Belgian volunteer, who joined the SS to fight Bolshevism and Communism. The SS have been so maligned, and distorted, and this certainly is an excellent corrective.
7. The Chief Culprit By Viktor Suvorov. The author took a careful look at documents only released after the fall of the Soviet Union in 1990, to conclude that Stalin was planning a massive assault on Germany and the rest of the west. Hitler and his generals got wind of this, and this, the author concludes, is why Germany attacked Russia as a preventative assault in June of 1941.
Advanced Level Revisionist: If you have made it this far, you are now ready to confront the Holocaust and start sorting through the myth and reality of this event. Secondly, you should start to see that Hitler and the National Socialists may not have been the bogeymen they were made out to be, and you will want to read what they had to say for themselves. Lastly, you will need to confront the true nature of the war atrocities, and you will realize, at this point, they were far greater than you imagined.
1. Mein Kampf By Adolf Hitler. By now, you should read this book, which had sold about 10 million copies by the end of the war. You should not be worried at this point that somehow you will become evil or turn into a “Nazi” after reading it! What you will find is a well-ordered, highly intellectual mind who had a piercing insight into the world affairs of his time. You will not only learn about the nature of National Socialism, but you will get a history lesson that you will not find anywhere else. This is the Thomas Dalton edition, which he just translated, and it is EXCELLENT!! Dalton is also the author of Debating the Holocaust.
2. Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money by Gottfried Feder. This small “booklet” packs a powerful punch, and in it, you will finally learn the real motivations of National Socialism, and why they had to be stopped. This was translated by Hading Scott, a revisionist historian who maintains a website called: National-Socialist-Worldview.
3. Hitler’s Revolution by Richard Tedor. This is a highly researched survey of Hitler’s plan for Germany and you will soon see why the author refers to it as a revolution. Hitler brought Germany out of the depths of despair, and made her an economic powerhouse while the rest of the world was suffering in deep depression. You will learn in great detail how the National Socialists did this, and why they were beloved by all Germans for their timely rescue.
4. World Freemasonry Unveiled translated by V.K. Clark. After reading this book, that was originally a series of articles published in “Aufbau”, the authorized journal of the Office of Commerce and Trade of the NSDAP, you will finally understand who is behind the masons and why National Socialism viewed them as public enemy number two after world Communism.
5. Breaking the Spell: The Holocaust: Myth & Reality by Nicholas Kollerstrom. I can not say enough about this book, it is thoroughly researched, balanced, and deadly accurate. This book decimates the myth of the holocaust not with emotionalism and sensational dogma but scientific facts. If you read one book on the holocaust, this should be the one.
6. Dissecting the Holocaust edited by Germar Rudolf. This book is a scientific tour de force that systematically dismantles the holocaust in a rational, scientific way. It is actually a series of essays by many famous “holocaust deniers” such as Germar Rudolf, Jurgen Graf and Robert Faurisson, to name a few.
7. Hellstorm: The Death of Nazi Germany 1944-1947 by Thomas Goodrich. I am not going to lie to you, this book is very hard to read. If you get through it, it will clarify in your mind who really possess evil on this planet. This book is well-researched, and filled with many first-person interviews and accounts of what happened during these horrible years. The author takes you there, whether you like it or not.
If you get this far, you have accomplished a lot, and you may need to take a break, seriously, it is a lot to grasp. Please keep in mind that this is only a partial list, and there are many books that I did not include that are just as worthy. This is just one man’s opinion, take it or leave it. There are also some websites that you definitely should visit, as they have a great deal of invaluable and original information that will answer many of your questions.